visitors online

If you cannot access the site through http://azfetec.co.nr, use http://azfetec.blogspot.com

5.7.07

Fire..

Today my apartment had a fire on the 6th floor (I'm at the 4th), 6th and 7th floor burned up, many explosions occurred during the fire. It lasted for 3 hours. Smokes are everywhere. I'm out at a hotel now. The apartment has 12 floors, so I'm afraid there'll be a chance of the building collapse... Do you know how long it'll take for it to happen if it would?

I'm a mess now so I'll check back later. Please let me know if you heard or encountered a fire. Just comment here or email me is fine. Thanks a lot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds really scary. I haven never been in such a situation. Good luck and hopefully everything will work out fine. Thnx by the way for the great downloads on your site.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. i experienced something similar, fire broke out on the room just beside mine. good thing the fire fighters were freakin fast so my place was saved. they totaled my wall though. took me more than a month to get things rolling again. the important part is you're safe.