visitors online

If you cannot access the site through http://azfetec.co.nr, use http://azfetec.blogspot.com

1.4.07

Hey guys, as you noticed, usercash advertisement banner was added to the site 3 days ago, but I feel that I'd prefer my site ad-free even though the ad can bring me some money. Ah, not worth it. Ad-free sites rule, so, hehe. Bye bye usercash banner!!! ^-^

As request, Full Metal Alchemist is added. All 51 episodes and 3 OVA are available to download in the Anime section.

Movies added:
  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVDRip
  • Blood & Chocolate DVDRip (as Cerika's request)
  • Monster Inc. DVDRip
Important Note: If you have any request, please post in the forum, under the Request Stuffs section, that will help me keep track of the request. I'm sorry but from now on, I will not answer for do-you-have-question/request on the Shout box.

PS: I know today is April Fool, but I don't like it so don't worry, I won't make any lie to you today, and I hope you don't to me either. :)

No comments: